Monday, March 25, 2013

NEVER LET YOU GO

Leeteuk was moving to Sora's apartment a week after Sora's discharged from hospital. He needs to be next to her. After Doctors made her sleep for three days, finally Sora awake. She stayed at the Intensive Care Unit for a week then spent four more days at the regular room. Leeteuk was with her when the Doctor told her about her real condition. Sora seems so strong when heard about it, she didn't cry, just squezze his hands harder. She didn't look nervous. For the first week, he never saw Sora cried, that made him worried about her. But last night, finally he saw her tears, last night finally he can heard and feel what his other half felt.

***
Leeteuk back to the army base to take care something right after Sora out from hospital. Leeteuk came to see his commander, begging for to asked something. Sora was in her apartment with her mother. She refused to stay at her parents house. She even insisted back to work. She said this is the best way to tell public that she was fine and nothing to worried after the accident.

(***flashback, Leeteuk army base***)

"Thank you for accepted me Sir." Leeteuk salute his Commander and bowed to him
"That's oke Jung Su. What's going on? How's your wife condition? Is she fine?" His Commander asked him
"Sir, there's something I want to asked. Can I stay at my own home? I mean, If it is possible, I want to stay next to her. I will come early in the morning and back home when I am finishing my duty. If this department rules and regulation not allow me to do that, Can I asked to move to another department, maybe at Public Service,like my members Heechul? So I can back home everyday? " Leeteuk a little bit hasitated when asking this to his supervisor
"Can I know what is the reason Park Jung Su?" His Commander asked him in serious tone
"Honestly Sir, her physical condition much better now, but not with mental condition. Because of the accident, she only have 30 percent possibility to have a child. The things that made me worried is she never cried since the Doctor told her about her real condition, that's not normal. For me, better if she cried a lot to me or to her parents, than she just keep calm and acted like nothing happend. She even started her daily job two days ago, that's why I thought I really stand next to her everyday. I hope you can understand me Sir." Leeteuk explained the situation
"I got it Jung Su. I have to bring this issue to the higher level, so I'll give it the answer to you soon as possible." his Commander told him
"Thank you so much Sir. I really appreciate." He bowed to his Commander

Two days after he talked to his Commander, the army gave him a permission as he wish, but they asked he can not shown up to public very often. This is not only for Leeteuk image, but also for the shake of the army itself.

(***Sora's apartment***)

"Morning Oppa, it's 6 o clock, don't you have to go to work?" Sora tried to waking up Leeteuk
"Six o clock already Princess? I hope today is weekend, so I don't have to go" Leeteuk didn't want to leave her after what he heard last night
"Aish, you should wake up Oppa. I am starting shooting today. I hope I already at home when you come from work." Sora smiled
"Are you happy Princess? Back to work again?" Leeteuk voice turned to be serious 
"Yes Oppa, I am so excited. I'll prove to everyone that I am oke, I am strong." Sora smiled again. She know when she start shooting she will forget her pain. She will be very busy and didn't have a time to think about her real condition
"I am happy when you're happy darling. Indeed.." Leeteuk smile
"Thank you Oppa, for supporting and understanding me. Now, wake up big boy. Time for you to go to the office." Sora pulled up her husband from bed to wake up
"Oke, I am wake, but please, where is my morning kiss?" Leeteuk tried to seduce his wife. He feel that Sora's mood is better this morning. He really miss to see true sight of her. He miss her smile, he miss her spirit, he miss her kiss, her touch, he miss everything in her.
"Oppa.. what are you doing?" suddenly Sora feels shy
"Just a one light morning kiss darling?" Leeteuk gave her his innocent face
"Ah Oppa.." 

Sora finally give up and give him a light kiss in his lips. Leeteuk hold her face and light kiss turned to be a passionate kiss. Sora was respond it and that made Leeteuk very happy. He didn't want to loose the moment. He kiss her deeply, and his hand start to explore Sora's body. Sora moaned between their kiss.  Leeteuk lost his mind, he started to kiss Sora's neck and explore her shoulder, then back to kiss her lips intimately. He slide his tongue to hers and deep his kiss while his hand still exploring his wife beautiful body. Sora moans again and that made Leeteuk lost control. He puts Sora in bed again, and slip his hand under her shirt and cup her breast. He play with her nipple while kissed her deeply. He really hunger for her kiss and her touch. He missed this woman a lot. He need her. 

Suddenly her phone was rang, and it bring her back to reality. She pulled out herself and immediately tidy up her shirt

"Oppa, you'll be late, just wake." She told him, take her phone and out of the bed room
"Sorry darling, I am pushing you, I just miss you a lot." Leeteuk told to himself right after Sora get out from bed room "I think I need cold water now." he said while walking to bath room

***
It's been a week, Sora was busy with his shooting activity. She always back home late. Leeteuk have to wait for her, sometimes until midnight. He tried to understand that she need a space to bring her confidence as an artist and as a woman.

But today, he really missed her. They only met each other around 30 minutes when Leeteuk preparing himself before worked. Sora still doing her role as a good wife, but since the passionate morning kiss moment, Sora changed and made a distance again. Leeteuk feel that she tried to hide something. He knew that she's not ready for their intimate move or something, but he sure there's something else.

"Sora-ya, where are you?" Leeteuk called her when he waited his other half at house. It's 10 pm and she's not come back yet
"I am on my way, just wait for me oke." She answered it, but there's hesitated tone in her answered
"Oke, what time you'll come?" he feel it. He can felt that tone
"Ehm, in 10 minutes?" Sora answered
"Oke, I'll be waiting for you." Leeteuk told her

There's something in her voice. She even don't call him Oppa, she just answered his question. He decided to wait for her down stairs. He need a fresh air also. He trust Sora, especially after what Sora said last week, but in the other hand, once again he feels insecure. He can feel there's something, he didn't know what is that, but he's sure there's something.

Five minutes later, when he just finished walking around, he saw her. Sora was get off form unusual car. That was not her company car, that was another car and someone was there. Leeteuk tried to see him clearly and he was so surprised, he is Sora's partner in her movie, Lee Hyun Jin. Hyun Jin also Sora's partner in one of music video. He saw how he tried to hold her hand, but she refused it. She get off immediately when arrive and smile to him from outside. Leeteuk really freezing to see the scene right in front of his eyes. He don't know how to react. He believe in her, but he really feel burning that time. He hold himself not to show up and beat Hyun Jin. Right after saying thank you, Sora run into her apartment. Leeteuk wait until his car was gone, then come to their apartment.

"Oppa? Is that you?" Sora was looking at him whe she heard the door opened
"Did you expect anyone else than me Sora-ya?" Leeteuk cannot hold his jealousy
"Oppa.. Why were you say that??" Sora still didn't understand why Leeteuk was angry. She admitted that she was avoiding him after their memorable morning kiss. She was afraid, that it will happened again. She's afraid that they will make love which is she felt that she wasn't ready yet.
"Are you really busy with your movie or busy with your partner in the movie? Seems that you are busy with him, until he have to take you home." Leeteuk told her in his cold and anger tone
"Oppa, did you see him drop me off?" Sora started to feel guilty. She can not said no to Hyun Jin since he asked her since a week ago. Tonight she didn't have a choice.
"Yes, why?? Every time I asked you, can I pick you up? You always said no, Sora-ya. You always said that everyone will know that we are together and it was not good for me and for the army. Is it true? Not good for me or not good for you?? Are you afraid that you will lost your career if everyone knew that we are together??" Leeteuk cannot control himself
"Oppa.. I am sorry.." Sora cannot said anything else. She knew how hurt her husband is. She really feel guilty to him. She avoided him, she refused and pulled his out, but he still care and wait for her. He still take care of her. She still can see a lot of love in him. She didn't realize that she start cry "Oppa, I am really sorry. This is not like what you're thinking." She told him
"Up to you Sora-ya. I think I need fresh air." Leeteuk told her while step out from their apartment. 

He really need a fresh air. He can't control himself, he feel guilty for yelling and angry at her. He believe in her, but he didn't like seeing other man close to her. He can feel that Hyun Jin like her. He can see from the way he looked at her. Sora was in the middle of her dilemma period, he really feel insecure. He was really afraid that Sora will be affected by him.
"I am sorry Sora-ya. I didn't want to loose you. I can not live without you." He talked to himself while coming back to their apartment 30 minutes later.

He was looking for her, right after he came back. He thought that he have to say sorry to Sora. He found her sleeping already, there is a trace of tears on hers. He felt really sorry, seems Sora fell a sleep when she was crying

"Princess, I am sorry. I didn't mean it darling.." He keeps whispering on her ears while holding her tight
"You know Princess, you know that I'm always parallel on the other side of you. I promise you that no one else beside you. Just stay with me. Hang in there with me. I promise you darling, we will face everything together. Just stay, please be strong Sora-ya, I love you so much." He keep whispering in her ears. 

"Oppa.. I am sorry.. I didn't mean it. I love you and always do Oppa.. I love you..indeed.." Sora was talking in her sleep
"Ssst.. I know darling.. I know.. I love you too, just sleep darling.. I know you are tired, just sleep my Baby Princess. I love you and I promise you I won't let you down." Leeteuk tried to comfort and calm her by talking to her then kiss her forehead.  

***
"Morning Baby Princess. It's seven o clock. Wake up." Leeteuk tried to wake her up after the misunderstanding between them last night
"Oppa? What time is it?" Sora seems sorry because Leeteuk woke up before her
"It's seven darling and it's Friday. I already prepared a breakfast for you. I have to go now. I think you are so tired, you sleep without changing darling. That's why I let you sleep. Just sleep again. I have to go. See u tonight." Leeteuk told her then kiss her forehead before he go
"Oppa.. about last night. I am sorry." She hold his hand prevent him to go
"Ssst, that's oke. That was only misunderstanding darling. I am sorry too for yelling and angry to you." Leeteuk smiled
"Thank you Oppa, thank you for understand me." she smiled "Now, let me accompanied you outside. Wait, give me 5 minutes." 

Leeteuk a little bit weird about Sora's action, but he's happy

"What do you want to eat today Oppa? I am off today.I'll make everything that you asked." She smiled again
"Really? Wow.. Everything darling. I'll come home earlier today. You're at home right?I'll be here at 5. I am going, I'll get punishment if I am late." Leeteuk smiled when he's heading to his work place. He really happy to see Sora changed little by little. She started return to the old Sora

Right after Leeteuk gone, Sora called someone

"Hallo.. It's me Kang Sora." Sora talked to someone at phone
"Ah Mrs Park, what's wrong?" said mysterious one
"Is everything ready? Can I take it today?" Sora was hesitated
"Yes Mam. everything ready, you just need his signature. After that, I'll take care of everything. Btw, are you sure Mam? Honestly, you didn't seems you are sure with this." this man asked Sora again
"I think I am ready. I'll at your office at 10, just prepare everything." Sora end up the conversation

***
"Oppa, do you have a plan for this weekend?" She asked him while doing their dinner
"Nope.. Why?? Do you want to go somewhere?" Leeteuk asked her
"Let's go to Namsan. Just have fun there. I miss that place." 
"Sure. wait a minutes." Leeteuk put his dishes and went to bed room while Sora started to clean it up

"Let's go."Leeteuk suddenly came with a bag and ready to go
"Where we gonna go Oppa? And why you bring that bag? Sora a little bit confused
"Just go, C'mon" Leeteuk grab her hand and asked her to go
"Oppa, I have to prepare. Let me change first and prepare everything."
"Nope, everything ready. I already prepare it for you. All is here. You don't have to change darling. You look good now. Just go." Leeteuk insisted
"Oke, wait a minutes." Sora run to their bed room and come out with her bag "Let's go Oppa, I'm ready." She smiled. She was excited also. This is what she always love from her husband. And she will enjoy every second that she share with him this weekend and will keep it in her memories

(***Banyan Tree Club and Spa***)

"Oppa, are you kidding? Why here?" Sora was shocked when she realize that her husband brought her to the first place that they share a night together
"Remember this place right? I already booking an exact room that we used that night. I want to remember it darling. Just relax." He smiled

***
Right after they came to their room, Sora looked at him

"Do you want to use it Oppa?" She smiled when seeing the big jacuzy in the middle of the room
"Aren't you tired?" Leeteuk a little bit hesitated, he didn't want Sora run away again because  of their intimate
"I think I need it to get relax Oppa. Did you bring my swimsuit or bikini?" She asked him in seducing tone
"Yup, I prepare it darling. It's in the bag." Leeteuk still confused with all Sora action tonight
"Good, let me change first." She smile, took the bikini and went to the bath room. Meanwhile Leeteuk just frozen seeing what her wife doing

Sora just finished preparing herself and walk back to the room with her sexy bikini. She looking up her husband was standing near the open window. She walked at him and suddenly   wrap her thin arms around his waist and rest her weigh on his back

"Oppa.." That's the only word that came from her sexy lips. Leeteuk surprised with her gesture. He touch her hand and turn himself to her.
"Sora-ya.." Leeteuk can not continued his word especially after seeing Sora in her seducing pose. Wearing her bikini, nothing was hide, and seeing her smile on him. Sora slowly wrap her arms around his neck and kiss his lips. Leeteuk was so surprised with her move and lost in their kiss.

"Sora-ya are you sure. I can not promise you that I can hold it. I miss you so much darling.I don't want you to regret it if you are not ready for it." Leeteuk still a little bit hesitated
"Oppa, you talked to much." She told him then start to kiss his neck while her hand open his t-shirt impatiently. She start to kiss his shoulder and explore his body then back to kiss his lips again.

"Is this really you darling?" Leeteuk was really surprised with his wife move. She didn't said a thing only smile and continued to kiss him again. Her hand was keep busy exploring Leeteuk body and finally open his pants. Right after she opened it, she jump a little and wrap her beautiful legs around his waist
"Ready for Jacuzy Oppa?" she smiled and winked to him
"Oh My God Sora, you are really a death of me." Finally without hesitated he brought her to the jacuzy without stopping kiss her lips passionately.

Enjoying playing around in the jacuzy, suddenly Sora pulled herself out and grab Leeteuk hands. Sora took a white big towel as soon as they came out from the jacuzy. She dried Leeteuk body inch by inch, then open up her bikini slowly and dried herself. Leeteuk frozen seeing his other half beautiful naked body in front of him.

"Sora-ya??" 
"Why were you thinking too much Oppa?? Let me serve you like you serve me before."  

Sora's smile and guide him to bed. She pushing him gently in the bed, and climbed on him. She started kiss his lips intimately. She nibble at his bottom lips and made him to moan in excitement. She continued trailing kisses down and nibbling it. Her hand was exploring Leeteuk body, played with his nipples, while her lips was playing in his neck. 

"Is this oke for you Oppa?" She asked and seduced him
"Sora-ya. I don't know what to say." Leeteuk only can moan with every ecstasy that his wife gave him

She continued her move by playing his nipples with her tongue, while Leeteuk hands was exploring her naked body and gave a pleasure at her. She keeps exploring Leeteuk's body with her mouth.  Leeteuk once again moan in excitement. She really take a lead tonight, Leeteuk seems seeing someone different. 

Suddenly she slowly pulled herself in and start to move. She gave him a deep passionate kiss, and keep moving, while Leeteuk keep moving his hand at her body to gave her a pleasure. 

"Oppa, I think I can't handle it." Sora scream in the middle of their love making, she reach her first climax. 
"Just release it darling, I am fine." He smile and satisfied seeing she sink in her ecstasy. 

Without stopping their move, Leeteuk slowly pulled her underneath him. He started to explore Sora's body and played with her breast and nipple. Their body keep moving following the rhythm of their love making. They shacking the climax together.

"Thank you Sora.. thank you so much.. I love you." He kissed her right after they finished their first love making
"Thanks to you too Oppa. Thank you for complete me." She smiled without realize that her eyes was teary
"Don't cry. It always wonderful and beautiful. Every time we made love, it was beautiful darling. Don't cry please.. I love you." He kisses her tears and smile "Just sleep, I think this week was a tough week for both of us. Just sleep darling." 

They spent the weekend happily together. They went to the restaurant where Leeteuk took her for their first date in WGM, ordered exactly the same food. They disguised themselves and went to Namsan tower. 

They back to the hotel and make love for several time until they were tired. They make love like there's no tomorrow, once again Sora took a lead and Leeteuk let her to do it. They sleep cuddling each other. 

***
Sunday morning, after their marathon love making, Leeteuk wake up after he realize that Sora was not beside him on bed.

"Sora-ya.. Sora-ya? Where are you darling?" He thought Sora was on the bathroom

After ten minutes, he start worried. He totally wake up and start looking for his Baby Princess

"Sora-ya, Where are you?" He talked to himself, suddenly he saw a note with a big envelope underneath it

"Oppa, thank you for this wonderful weekend. I love it. Oppa, I know you must think that I'm childish or immature, but I can't stand it, we're already broken Oppa, there's no way out. Please just let me go. What we've been through this weekend, I'll keep it as a best memories in my life. You have to let me go Oppa, I am not worth it enough for you. Just found another woman, forget me. Please don't try to find me, just call me if you're ready and already sign all the papers that I leave for you. I am sorry.."

He opened the envelope in a rush and read it quickly

"Stupid girl, What's in her mind when doing this." Leeteuk prepare himself quickly, grab his phone, tried to contact her so many times, but her phone was off. 

He came to their apartment but he can not found Sora's there. Can not find her anywhere, he decided to give her a space and time. He read the paper again and call a number which is written there

"Hallo.." A man answering his phone
"I am Park Jung Su, Kang Sora's husband. Can we meet privately, today? It's emergency." He asked that man
"Sure Sir, where we gonna met?" 
"Meet me at the Paul Bistro. It's on Ritz Carlton apartment complex." He gave a place to that man
"Oke Sir, let's meet at 30 minutes." 
"Oke. I am waiting you there." Leeteuk end up the conversation

"Sora-ya, although you are so hard for trying and begging me to let you go. It won't happened. I am guarentee It won't happend" He talked to himself while seeing a draft of "Divorce Agreement" that Sora left him

(***to be continued***)

Mirrors by Justin Timberlake

MIRRORS
by Justin Timberlake

 Aren't you somethin' to admire?
Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror
And I can't help but notice
You reflect in this heart of mine
If you ever feel alone and
The glare makes me hard to find
Just know that I'm always
Parallel on the other side

Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul
I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go
Just put your hand on the glass
I'm here tryin' to pull you through
You just gotta be strong

I don't wanna lose you now
I'm lookin' right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Comin' back here to you once I figured it out
You were right here all along

It's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me
I couldn't get any bigger
With anyone else beside me
And now it's clear as this promise
That we're making
Two reflections into one
Cause it's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me

Aren't you somethin', an original
Cause it doesn't seem merely assembled
And I can't help but stare, cause
I see truth somewhere in your eyes
I can't ever change without you
You reflect me, I love that about you
And if I could, I
Would look at us all the time

Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul
I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go
Just put your hand on the glass
I'm here tryin' to pull you through
You just gotta be strong

I don't wanna lose you now
I'm lookin' right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Comin' back here to you once I figured it out
You were right here all along

It's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me
I couldn't get any bigger
With anyone else beside me
And now it's clear as this promise
That we're making
Two reflections into one
Cause it's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow's a mystery
I can see you lookin' back at me
Keep your eyes on me
Baby, keep your eyes on me

I don't wanna lose you now
I'm lookin' right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Comin' back here to you once I figured it out
You were right here all along

It's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me
I couldn't get any bigger
With anyone else beside me
And now it's clear as this promise
That we're making
Two reflections into one
Cause it's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me

You are, you are the love of my life [x10]

Baby, you're the inspiration for this precious song
And I just wanna see your face light up since you put me on
So now I say goodbye to the old me, it's already gone
And I can't wait wait wait wait wait to get you home
Just to let you know, you are

You are, you are the love of my life [x8]

Girl you're my reflection, all I see is you
My reflection, in everything I do
You're my reflection and all I see is you
My reflection, in everything I do

You are, you are the love of my life [x16]

11 comments:

  1. Buuuuun... See, I can't sleep (again) tonight... Aaaakkkhhhhh.... >__<

    ReplyDelete
  2. divorce??? no, that can't be happen......
    I will cry more,(˘̩̩̩.˘̩ƪ)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooo... pleaseee don't separate them author nim.. I already cried. Don't want to cry more... :'((

    ReplyDelete
  4. noooooooooo... please jungso find your wife....

    this is my 2nd time reading your fic.... still i cried...

    ReplyDelete
  5. when you will posting the next part authornim??? mian...... I am so curious....... (^_^)V

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noooooooooooo!!!!!! TT...

    ReplyDelete
  7. please update next part... i can't wait..... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. hai i'm your loyal reader. it's been more than a week you are not updating, something happen? please update soon authornim :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi guys, thanks for the comment. Sorry not for updating soon, cause I have a lot of things to do. I am making a one shoot story now, I will post it ASAP, hope u guys can enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Author nim.. I am also a loyal reader of your ff.. pls update soon.. very curious of the next part..:))

    ReplyDelete
  11. hii authorrnim... please update the next chapter..i keep waiting..everyday i'm always check this page but you not update for the next chapter.. ahh i think i'm going crazy.. let's update soon.. and i've read new fanfic of you.. i love it and really enjoyed. hopely u can update..go. fighting.

    ReplyDelete