Tuesday, October 23, 2012

BONDING TIME (PART2)

cr: my talented friend @jerqu

CHAPTER 16 : Bonding Time

image

Why am I feeling this odd? LT thought. Sora such a busy body... Sora called awhile ago and told him she have to go home late because of important meeting with SM board of trustee.

"Hey daddy." Vanessa said then sat beside me. "Can we stay here Dad until Mom comes?"

"Of course." I smiled and then looked at my son who was silently sitting at my work table, reading a book. "Your brother already knows how to read?"I was amazed, he was just five years old.

"Yes. He loves book and mummy would always read story before we sleep."

"How about you? You know how to read?"

"A little." She said smiling ....
I laugh a bit."Why?"

"Books bore me a little. Mum said Vince adapt his character to her because Mum love reading books."

"yeah, she does eh'?
But books bore me." I shrugged. "Really?"

She nodded."I love playing a piano, how about you daddy?"

"Then you adapt from me, I love playing piano too."

"Mum said so, you also love piano, she said you're good at it."

"Am I? Let's play one time, you & me okay"

"And maybe that was what I adapted from you and mummy. Mum also plays piano and Vince too but he prefers reading than music. That's why he acted old." She chuckle and that made me smile. "Don't tell him I told you that dad, okay? It's our little secret."

"Okay, I promise."

She suddenly hug me and kissed me on the cheeks. "I'm so happy that I have my dad now. I used to envy my friends in America who used to have daddy and they are always complete family when there is event at the school. Me and Vince always felt left out. But we try not to show Mum 'coz she's already having hard time"

I nodded."Don't worry dad is here forever, okay my little princess."

She laughed sweetly. "I love you daddy."

"I love you too." I answered.

"I love you more." She said. I smiled at her. "You're supposed to answer me I love you most." She suddenly said as she stick her tongue out.

"Uh-oh okay.Said that last part again."

"I love you more."

"I love you most." I smiled. I think I love having kids now. They had grown up full of love and care. They had grown up with a kind heart and a loving.

"How about mum?"

"What about her?"

"Do you (yawning) "Love her?"

Do I? "See you're already sleepy little princess. Come on lie down here at the bed." I change the topic then fix the bed for her.

"But-"

"No buts." I said as I lift her up and laid her back on the bed. "And yes I love your mummy." I whispered on her. "But keep that a secret,okay?"

She smiled sheepishly at me then nodded. "okay deal! Good night daddy."

"Goodnight princess." Then I kissed her temple.

My daughter Vanessa is full of love. Sora really is a good parent, I'm learning to much about parenthood. And loving every minute of it....



I walked towards Vince's place the moment Vanessa was already asleep. "Aren't you sleepy?"

"Not yet, dad." He smiled.

"What are you reading?"

"The Stars."

"The Stars?" I repeated. He nodded. "And what's about that story?"

"About Fate dad." He smartly answered. "This is mum's favorite book. She'll always read this to me whenever I can't sleep."

I ruffled his hair and then grabbed the book he was holding and closed it then put it on the table. "Then can you tell me the story about that book?" I asked as I lift him up from the chair.

He giggles a little then nodded.

We sat at the couch. "Do you really want me to tell you the story daddy? It might be bore to you, Cherrie never like story telling."

I shook my head and pinch his nose. "Daddy won't be bore if it's Vince who's telling the story."

He smiled."The stars is about meeting people by fate. Two people might meet by chance, or even meet each other the second time but when they meet again and again then it was Fate. They are destined to each other."

"That was a cute story." Indeed it was.

"Then is your mum and dad destined for each other?" He asked.

"What, hmmnn?""Mum said, you first met her in one TV sitcom but you didn't actually like each other but when you met her the second time, She said it was the best thing that ever happened to her.And then you and her become Virtual husband & wife, you two fall in love and then separated for five years and now , you two meet again- then does it count as Fate daddy?" This little man is so logical and very interesting kid. Vanessa's witty and amusing and this young man is logical, intelligent and amazing.

"Maybe it was fate."

"Mum said God tied two people with a long red string. That bond of destiny cannot be seen but when you met that person you just know that it's him or her that you're destined with."

I smiled at that thought. The feeling when we were tide with the red string is a bit odd. He remembered what he felt when they were bond with the red string while dancing Tango. I wish we could go back how we used to be before. I wish she still loved me.I wish the feelings we shared it must not be forgotten. oh, this is so frustrating."
"Daaaadyyy???Are you still with me?" Vince asked while tapping my cheeks.

"Oh yes, I was just thinking about how to find that red thread again?"

"It cannot be seen daddy, it is inevitable for two people that were really destined for each other."

"You're mum had taught the two of you well."

"With Uncle Sungmin's help. He visit us too."

"Really?"

He nodded." He used to visit us in the States."
Sungmin? I wonder if he really is my friend. I'm pissed on him every time I see's him all wrapped out at Sora and my kids. It's annoying seeing them so close together.

"Does your mum like your Uncle Sungmin?"

"Of course! She adores UncleSungmin." That made me wants to kill Sungmin."But she only loves daddy." He continued.

That made my eyes glow. "Really?"

"She used to cry at night when you're not with us but when you came back her eyes now always glow with happiness."

Before I could say another word, I feel my phone vibrated. "Wait a minute Vince."

"Hello?"I said.

"Is my kids-"

"Our kids." I corrected.

"Is our kids already asleep?" she asked, sound annoyed.

I smiled as Vince put his ears near the phone. "Vanessa's already sleeping but Vince and I was still having a man to man talk and you just disturb our conversation, you know?"

I heard her hissed. "haisstt, You should let him sleep now. It's not good for the kid to stay up late!" She demanded and said."I'm on my way now, just checking out how's the kid's."

"Okay, Fine I'll bring them to their room now."Nodding to Vince to stand up and go to their room as he have to carry Vanessa who fall sleep already at his bed.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


image

Sora was blow drying her hair when LT suddenly entered the bathroom. His eyes widen at the sight of Sora who was wearing only a pair of flesh red colored lace underwear that left nothing to his imagination. Sora felt the heat on her face just looking at him. He looked like he just took a bath and freshly shaven, the scent of his after shave cologne reaching Sora's nostrils. 

Sora looked devastating in a light blue linen shirt and a pair of pants.What she can’t forget is LT carrying her in his arms easing her down to the bed, kissing her with hunger in his eyes when he looked at her, the urgency, his voice thick with passion as he whispered her name, his smell, the feel of his hands and mouth exploring every inch of her leaving love marks on her breasts, her thighs, her belly. 

"if only she had Leeteuk's love" she thought, as tears welled up, . As he had emphasized when he suggested that she and the twin's live in his house, it was just a temporary arrangement and after a year, they will go their separate ways. He did not hide the fact that he had women willing to satisfy his needs. "I’ve just become one of them," Sora told herself bitterly. She has never been made love to by any other man, only Leeteuk. 

As LT moved, suddenly aware of Sora. Burying his face on her neck Leeteuk murmured, 

"Hmmmm….you smell so good. You’re like an aphrodisiac, intoxicating." 

Pulling her face towards his, he hungrily kissed her mouth, he rolled over her, pressing his body against her, he cupped her breast with his hand and whispered, "I’m not done with you yet," and he made love to her again.

Sora woke up, glancing at the clock at the side of the bed, she saw that it was 5:00 in the morning. Leeteuk was fast asleep, his right arm was holding her, his head resting on her shoulder. She could feel his breath as he nuzzled his face at the crook of her neck. "He looks like an angel" she whispered. With her index finger she traced his forehead, nose, his mouth. Leeteuk stirred, with a moan of contentment, he pulled her even closer. Even in his sleep, he was aware of her. Sora brushed her lips with his. She lost count of how many times they kissed that night and vaguely recalled the number of times they made loved.....

No comments:

Post a Comment